Phone: +(976) 7011 9127 | Email: contact@libertypartners.mn | Address

OUR FIRM

Liberty Partners was established in 2010 with a vision of assisting Mongolia in the development of mining, infrastructure and industrial projects through its financial expertise. The Company provides financial advisory services and structuring and arranging of debt and equity financing that enables clients in Mongolia to grow their business by accessing global capital and loan markets. As a specialized structured commodity and project finance house in Mongolia, we strive to be a recognized market leader and one of the most innovative houses with high capacity to engineer creatively structured solutions to our clients. We do so by partnering with one of the best specialty financial institutions across a range of industries.

The Company is registered in Mongolia. The founder of Liberty, Mr. Ganbat Chuluunkhuu owns 85% of the Company and the remaining 15% is owned by Liberty Management Trust, an entity owned by the management team of Liberty.

The founder and the Managing Director of Liberty, Mr. Ganbat Chuluunkhuu was working in the Structured Commodity and Project Finance team of Commerzbank AG New York Branch until the summer of 2009, when he was approached by the then-called Minister of Road, Transportation, Construction and Urban Development of Mongolia (“MRTCUD”) to provide professional assistance in regards to the development of infrastructure and industrial projects in Mongolia. While working in the Structured Commodity and Project Finance team of Commerzbank AG, Ganbat’s international banking career was focused on originating and structuring debt financing in Africa, Central Asia (including Mongolia), CIS and Latin America markets.